Here is a great lower body workout that I did with my class today!
Only takes 30 minutes!!
- 5 Regular Squats then directly go into 10 Jumping Squats. 2 sets
- Ski Jacks 30 seconds. 2 sets
- Stationary Side Lunges ->Superset<- Stationary Front Lunges, 15 repetitions each leg, 2 sets
- Sumo Squat Pulses (Wide legs with toes pointed out) 1 minute lower pulses, 1 minute upper pulses
- Close Stance Squats(Feet directly under hips) 25 repetitions, 3 sets
- Lying Hamstring Curls with fitball -> Superset<- Lying Leg Extensions with fitball. 15 repetitions, 3 sets
- Lying Side Leg Raises with fitball. 20 repetitions, 3 sets
- Calf Raises(Forward, Out, In) 30 repetitions each angle